Experience a true Australian adventure with glow worms, an abundance of native wildlife and spectacular scenery combining the breathtaking coastline of the Great Ocean Road with the hinterland of the Grampians National Park.
A Victorian Escape - Melbourne, Great Ocean Road & the Grampians
Australia > Victoria > Grampians > Great Ocean Road > Melbourne
8 Days, 7 Nights
Your Victorian Escape will take you on journey of discovery, with the breathtaking coastline of the Great Ocean Road and the hinterland of the Grampians National Park, with plenty of time to soak up the scenery and attractions.
Travel to the Port Campbell National Park to experience the majestic Twelve Apostles and explore the historic Shipwreck Coast. In the Grampians you will experience dramatic mountain views, stunning waterfalls, as well as the rugged Australian landscape!
- Melbourne City
- Great Ocean Road
- Arrival private transfer Melbourne Airport to Hotel
- Two nights Crown Promenade, Standard King Room including breakfast daily
- Half-day Melbourne City Sights Tour
- Colonial Tramcar Weekday Dinner
- Six Days Group B Car Hire
- Two nights Captains At The Bay, Cottage, including breakfast daily
- One night Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel, Courtyard Room, including breakfast
- Two nights Royal Mail Hotel, Deluxe Mountain View Room, including breakfast daily
- 12 Apostles - London Bridge 15 Minute Scenic Flight
October 18, 2016 - March 31, 2017*
From $1849 per person based on double occupancy*
Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on twin share. Single supplements apply. Advertised price valid for a departure February 1, 2017 - March 31, 2017. Other departure dates available, however surcharges will apply. Rooms are limited and subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are current at time of posting (12/1/2017) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. All pricing is strictly subject to availability. Packages must be booked by March 15, 2017. All prices, itineraries and routing are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices.*Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges apply over special events in Melbourne. Visas are required for travel to Australia. CA CST: 2076233-40 | WA ID: 601 684 531
Terms and Conditions
Read our full Terms and Conditions here