Enjoy a sumptuous vacation at a multi award-winning, South Seas retreat, nestled on its own secluded white sandy beach is the perfect place for your romantic getaway, indulgent holiday, or vacation.
Cook Islands Sea Change
Cook Islands > Aitutaki > Rarotonga
8 Days, 5 Nights
Nine spacious, casually elegant villas all enjoying their own private swimming pool, courtyard and lagoon views, offer guests a wonderful and relaxing Polynesian setting. The discerning holiday maker will appreciate the European styling and conveniences that afford total comfort and serenity, with outstanding guest service to match.
With all the modern features of home, each villa has its own entertainment system, Satellite TV, kitchen, spacious bathroom, king bed, air-conditioning & ceiling fans. Available for guest use are kayaks, bicycles and snorkeling equipment along with IPOD/MP3 & WiFi capability.
Whilst appealing predominantly to couples celebrating a special moment in their lives, or simply wanting a rejuvenating escape from their everyday life, Sea Change’s Lagoon View Executive villas, with their own games room, are also ideal for two couples traveling together, or a teenage family.
Simply laze by your own private swimming pool, watch the surf crash on the outer reef, kayak and snorkel in the lagoon, or get out and experience the island’s many activities and tours, as well as the myriad of cafes & restaurants – the Sea Change experience is all about doing as much , or as little as you please!
- Relax in Rarotonga
- Lagoon Cruise in Aitutaki
- Cook Island Cultural Evening
- Round-trip airfare on Air New Zealand from Los Angeles to Rarotonga
- Meet and Greet
- Five nights Sea Change Villas, Lagoon View One Bedroom Villa including early check-in and late check-out, a bottle of wine and beers on arrival
- Self-cater breakfast pack on arrival including eggs, milk, juice, cereals, bread, butter and condiments
- Full day Rarotonga orientation after arrival
- Use of kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, snorkeling equipment, bicycles, DVD/CD library and free local calls
- Lagoon Cruise including BBQ lunch
- Te Vara Nui Cultural Center Village Tour, Overwater Show and Dinner
- Full-day Aitutaki day tour including round-trip airfare from Rarotonga, Aitutaki Island Tour and Lagoon Cruise with BBQ Lunch
- US/foreign taxes and fees
|Price per person from*|
For airline baggage and optional fees please click here
April 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018
From $2679 per person based on double occupancy*
*Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplements apply. Based on non-stop flights from Los Angeles and valid for departures April 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018. Advertised pricing reflects low season pricing. Seasonal surcharges apply for travel outside this season. Must be booked by March 15, 2017. Black-out dates may apply. Prices are current at time of posting (2/1/17) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed, due to fare increases and currency fluctuations. All pricing is strictly subject to availability. All prices, itineraries and routing are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. CA CST: 2076233-40 | WA ID: 601 684 531
Terms and Conditions
Read our full Terms and Conditions here