Discover the top destinations of Australia and New Zealand on a 22 day escorted tour.
Highlights of Australia and New Zealand
Australia > New South Wales > Sydney > Northern Territory > Alice Springs > Ayers Rock/Uluru > Queensland > Cairns > Victoria > Melbourne > New Zealand > North Island > Auckland > Rotorua > South Island > Christchurch & Canterbury > Queenstown & Wanaka
22 Days, 21 Nights
Enjoy this 22 day premium escorted tour of Australia and New Zealand. Stay in first class accommodations whilst enjoying amazing highlight meals as you travel in luxury touring vehicles experiencing all the must do and see activities that Australia and New Zealand have to offer.
- See the sights of Melbourne
- Tour the town of Alice Springs
- Discover Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Explore Kata Tjuta (the Olgas)
- Cruise the Great Barrier Reef
- Sydney Opera House
- Cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Tour the Waitomo Caves
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Maori Hangi and concert
- Famous TranzAlpine Train
- Franz Josef Glacier
- Cruise on Milford Sound
- Church of the Good Shepherd
- INCLUDED Maori Cultural Experience
- Tour by luxury air-conditioned coach with 2-door access, restroom, seatbelts, reclining seats, panoramic windows
- Tour with an experienced, professional Tour Director and Tour Driver
- Twin share rooms with private facilities in centrally located hotels
- 21 Full Buffet Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 6 Dinners including 1 Highlight Dinner and 2 Farewell Dinners (2) FD
- Welcome Reception
- Travel wallet and map
- Airport transfers
- Hotel porterage included
2016: Oct 2. 16; Nov 6, 13, 20; 27; Dec 4, 18.
2017: Jan 1, 8, 15, 22, 29; Feb 5, 12, 19, 26; Mar 5, 12.
From $6725 per person based on double occupancy*
Please Quote: AAT/IMZB
Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on twin share. Single supplements apply. Black-out dates may apply. Pricing is subject to availability and all prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Prices are current at time of posting (9/1/16) and may differ when you book your travel. Please call for our current pricing and itinerary details.
Terms and Conditions
Read our full Terms and Conditions here