Discover two distinct areas of New South Wales - the bustling harbor city of Sydney and the Outback mining town of Broken Hill.
Sydney & Broken Hill
Australia > New South Wales > Broken Hill > Sydney
8 Days, 7 Nights
Enjoy the laid-back outdoor lifestyle of one of the world’s most pleasant cities, Sydney. Spend your days exploring Sydney’s harbor, its natural iconic beaches, wide-ranging cultural life and vibrant cityscape of outstanding contemporary and colonial architecture. Perhaps try some Aussie food or watch an Australian Rugby game.
Discover the Outback as you travel by rail on the Indian Pacific to Broken Hill. Take in the history and culture of this mining town with stunning views. Learn about the Royal Flying Doctor Service and hear tales of the ghost town, Silverton.
- Watch the sunset over Broken Hill with stunning 360 degree views
- Explore the history and importance of the Broken Hill area
- Discover the importance of Royal Flying Doctor Service
- Explore The Rocks in Sydney
- Overnight rail journey on the Indian Pacific from Sydney to Broken Hill, Gold Service including Sleeper accommodation, all meals whilst on-board, Cabin Steward Service, Complimentary tea and coffee and toiletries kit.
- One-way domestic airfare on REX from Broken Hill to Sydney
- Arrival transfer from Sydney Airport on arrival
- Four nights Harbour Rocks Hotel Sydney, Heritage Room
- Two nights Royal Exchange Hotel, Broken Hill including early check-in
- Silverton Ghost Town Tour
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Tour
- White Mineral Art & Mining Museum Tour
- Taste of the Artback Tour
April 1, 2014 - September 30, 2014.
From $2,349 per person based on double occupancy*
*Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplements apply. Advertised price valid for departures April 1, 2014 - September 30, 2014 . Package can be extended to suit individual requirements please call for pricing and availability. Black-out dates may apply. Prices are current at time of posting (4/16/14) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. All pricing is strictly subject to availability. Advertised Package pricing must be booked by May, 2014. All prices, itineraries and routing are subject to change without notice. Travel insurance is highly recommended. Please call for our current prices 1-866-612-9111 CA CST: 2076233-40 | WA ID: 601 684 531
Terms and Conditions
Read our full Terms and Conditions here
Ready to book your vacation?
Please call us at 800-889-1464 or Email us at email@example.com