Start your adventure in vibrant Melbourne before enjoying an easy and scenic drive around this picturesque state. Relish beautiful wine regions, spectacular scenery and fascinating native wildlife including Phillip Island’s famous penguins.
Victorian Wildlife and Wineries
Australia > Victoria > Melbourne > Phillip Island > Yarra Valley
8 Days, 7 Nights
Kick off your Australian holiday in cosmopolitan Melbourne and then hit the highway to experience native wildlife, world-class wines and magnificent scenery.
Meet local koalas and kangaroos and walk through the lanes and arcades of Melbourne.
Discover cellar doors and local markets in the Yarra Valley and meet the Fairy Penguins on Phillip Island.
- Yarra Valley
- Phillip Island
- Mornington Peninsula
- Melbourne private arrival transfer from airport to hotel
- Three nights Crown Metropol, City Luxe Room including breakfast daily
- Full-day Koalas and Kangaroos in the Wild including lunch
- Melbourne Lanes and Arcades including lunch
- Five days Group B Car Hire
- Two nights Chateau Yering Historical House, Garden Suite including breakfast daily
- One night Glen Islad House, Phillip Island, Anderson Heritage Suite including breakfast daily
- VIP Phillip Island Nature 3 Park Pass
- One night Lindenderry Country House Hotel, Vineyard Room including breakfast daily
February 1 - March 31, 2017
From $2299 per person based on double occupancy*
*Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplements apply. Black-out dates may apply. Pricing is subject to availability and all prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Prices are current at time of posting (2/1/2017) and may differ when you book your travel. Please call for our current pricing and itinerary details. VISAS ARE REQUIRED FOR TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA. CA CST: 2076233-40 | WA ID: 601 684 531
Terms and Conditions
Read our full Terms and Conditions here