See the bustling harbour city of Sydney transform into Vivid Sydney a festival of light, music and ideas and then enjoy the relaxed life of Lord Howe Island; experience two diverse regions of New South Wales!
Vivid Sydney & Lord Howe Island
Australia > New South Wales > Lord Howe Island > Sydney
9 Days, 8 Nights
Home to so me of the world’s most recognizable icons - an extended vacation to Sydney is sure to impress! Explore Vivid Sydney from May 26 - June 17, 2017 and the spectacular harbour, tour the iconic Sydney Opera House and learn about the history of Sydney on water and land. Head to the Blue Mountains and enjoy short walks and amazing natural landscapes.
Less than two hours flight from Sydney is beautiful Lord Howe Island; a timeless natural paradise that will relax and revitalize you. Explore reefs teeming with rainbow-colored fish, relax on unspoiled beaches, marvel at flora found nowhere else on earth, or climb the soaring mountains where magnificent seabirds nest in the thousands. Lord Howe Island has a World Heritage listing, awarded to only a handful of island groups. Another rare quality – it’s a reminder of more innocent times when doors weren’t locked, honesty boxes were the rule and cars gave way to bicycles. It’s time to discover this island paradise for yourself!
- Sydney Opera House
- Blue Mountains
- Cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Lord Howe Island
- Five nights InterContinental Sydney, Club InterContinental City Side Room including access to the rooftop Club InterContinental Lounge, private registration for check-in and check-out, breakfast daily, light refreshments and twilight drinks and canapes
- Essential Sydney Tour including lunch
- Full-day Blue Mountains Tour including lunch
- Cruise Like a Local, Sydney Harbour Luncheon Cruise
- Vivid Sydney Opera House Backstage Tour including dinner
- Round-trip private airport/hotel transfers
- Three nights Capella Lodge, Lord Howe Island including return island airport transfers, gourmet breakfast daily, sunset drinks with canapes and dinner nightly with select dinner wines and non-alcoholic beverages
**Airfares not included, please call for pricing.
April 24, 2017 - June 30, 2017
From $4599 per person based on double occupancy*
*Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplements apply. Advertised price is based on departures April 24, 2017 - June 30, 2017. Black-out dates may apply. Airlines frequently change their prices as a result of fare increases and/or fuel surcharges. Prices are current at time of posting (1/25/17) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. Seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at time of booking. Packages must be booked by June 15, 2017. All prices, itineraries and routing are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. Visas are required for travel to Australia. California CST: 2076233-40 Washington ID: 601 684 531.
Terms and Conditions
Read our full Terms and Conditions here