The luxury you can experience in the Northern Territory will take your breath away! Complete with 5 star luxury and private views of the sun rising and setting over Uluru!
This air, land & train journey vacation is from $7679 per person based on double occupancy* for travel Dec 18, 13 - Jan 31, 14
Outback in Style
Australia > New South Wales > Sydney > Northern Territory > Alice Springs > Ayers Rock/Uluru > South Australia > Adelaide > Barossa Valley
12 Days, 9 Nights
Start your stylish vacation at The Langham Sydney and enjoy a day of wine tasting in the Hunter Valley. On another day tour marvelous the Sydney Opera House and enjoy a tasting plate of the Opera House eateries.
Then it is on to Ayers Rock for luxury 5 star camping in you own “tent” that has spectacular views of Uluru’s changing colors. See the Outback from the air as you glide over the landscape in a hot air balloon.
Take in Alice Springs’ history before boarding The Ghan for an overnight train journey though more of the scarlet Australian Outback.
Once in Adelaide you will be whisked off to the Barossa Valley for two relaxing nights in one of Australia’s favorite wine regions.
- Hunter Valley
- Sydney Opera House
- Ayers Rock
- Outback Hot Air Ballooning
- The Ghan
- Barossa Valley
- Three nights The Langham Sydney, Grand Langham Harbour View with breakfast
- Two nights Longitude 131, Luxury Tent, Ayers Rock with Round-trip 4WD airport transfers, all meals daily, Table 131 (Sounds of Silence) on one evening, selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, entrance fees to Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and exclusive touring options
- One night Doubletree by Hilton Alice Springs, Suite
- One night on The Ghan, Platinum Service
- Two nights Kingsford Homestead, Frederick Scarfe Suite, Barossa Valley
- Hunter Valley Vintage Tour
- Sydney Opera House Tour & Tasting Plate
- 60 Minute Outback Balloon Flight
- Round-trip private transfer in Sydney, Alice Springs and Adelaide/Barossa Valley
|Price Per Person From*|
Add two nights at Southern Ocean Lodge on Kangaroo Island and a night in Adeliade. Learn more
April 18, 2014 - December 14, 2014
From $7999 per person based on double occupancy*
*Prices are quoted in USD and are ‘from’, per person, based on double occupancy. Single supplements apply. Advertised price valid for departures April 18, 2014 - December 14, 2014. Black-out dates may apply. Airlines frequently change their prices as a result of fare increases and/or fuel surcharges. Pricing is subject to availability and all prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Prices are current at time of posting (4/16/13) and may differ when you book your travel. Please call for our current pricing and itinerary details. VISAS ARE REQUIRED FOR TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA. CA CST: 2076233-40 | WA ID: 601 684 531
Terms and Conditions
Read our full Terms and Conditions here
Ready to book your vacation?
Please call us at 800-889-1464 or Email us at email@example.com